Thursday, July 5, 2007

Sad News

Frank Brodnick, also known as Mr. Euclid Beach passed away Friday, June 22. I had the pleasure of meeting both him and his wife just a few months ago and I am shocked and saddened at this news. Frank Brodnick, will be remembered as 'Mr. Euclid Beach Park' by friends - from Cleveland.com.

Their organization, "Euclid Beach Park Now" can be found here: http://www.euclidbeach.com/.

He and his wife are a remarkable couple who worked incredibly hard for what they believed in. My thoughts are with his both family and with his cause.

2 comments:

  1. I started getting interested in Euclid Beach a while back but then I discovered that there seemed to be virtually nobody my own age who possibly even cared, so I gave up and lost contact with that crowd. I guess you are close to my own age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, I went to school with Frank. I had no idea he had become "Mr. Euclid Beach." A fine fellow, so sad to see he passed away.

    ReplyDelete