Sunday, November 30, 2014

Small Business Saturday: R Ribs BBQ

Well, we finally got around to trying R Ribs, at 26020 Euclid Ave.

I took really bad pictures of their menu for ya.




I got the catfish and it was tender and BIG. Also the fries are delicious, ranging from thick to thin, and seasoned very well.

DH got the ribs and was pleased. It was a LOT of food, so take your appetite.

I also snapped a picture of the inside.
Beeeecause... it used to be a Long John Silver's restaurant!

Long John Silver's Ad for 26020 Euclid Ave. from July 1983

Courtesy Google, August 2014

My picture, October 2006

My picture, October 2006
Notice the plastic cupola has been removed and so has the Long John Silver's Drive Thru sign. It also got a much needed paint job, and that weird fence was removed from the roof.

No website, no Facebook. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment